How To Find Paytm KYC Center Near Your Area
We all are familiar with Paytm. This online app is used on an extensive scale across India for recharging your phone, payment of water bills, electricity bills, toll gate, diesel, petrol, insurance. In addition to this, you can book your movie tickets, flight booking, bus booking, train booking with the aid of Paytm.
It also allows you to purchase grocery products. You can also send money to anyone or into their bank accounts via Paytm. Now, before looking into finding Paytm KYC Center near you, you might have a lot of questions such as what is the need for finding Paytm KYC centers, documents needed for Paytm KYC, to name a few.
To answer all these questions, we have come up with this comprehensive guide which comprises of the prerequisite information about these Paytm KYC centers. Click here to delete your paytm Account.
What is KYC?
KYC signifies Know Your Customer. The ultimate objective of KYC is to prevent the banks to be used wrongly or unintentionally. KYC happens to be the procedure of submission of the valid ID proof manually. It is possible to complete KYC at either of the KYC centers.
There is a wide array of reasons why it is recommended to do the KYC for your Paytm wallet. It allows you to transfer the money to anyone, with the completion of KYC. the limit of the wallet can be enhanced, after the completion of KYC. You can extend the limit to almost a lakh. As you gain success in completing the Full KYC, you will earn the eligibility for opening an account in the Paytm Bank.
Must Read:- Top 10 online shopping websites in India
Benefits of Paytm KYC
Paytm contributes to being a well-renowned application. They offer cashback as you purchase this application. You can receive the cashback in the Paytm wallet. The cashback can be redeemed into the bank account. However, according to the RBI rule, it is a prerequisite to have the KYC in each application. In case you fail to complete the KYC, you will not be entitled to get the cashback.
However, at present, a wide array of people are not familiar with this KYC. You can get Rs. 100 after each signup whereas you are entitled to get Rs. 100 on every referral. Paytm is recognized to be a reliable and verified application. For loading cash in the Paytm bank account or the Paytm wallet, for payment of the bill via the Paytm wallet, it is essential to pay a visit to the Paytm KYC center, located nearby.
Documents needed for Paytm KYC
If you have an Aadhar card, it is sufficient for completing the KYC. In case you do not possess an Adhar card, you need to carry the Pan card along with Voter ID, Driving License, NREGA job card, Passport, to name a few. As mentioned earlier, for becoming the customer of Paytm KYC, you require completing the KYC by paying a visit to the nearest KYC center.
There are a plethora of steps, you need to follow, for the completion of Paytm KYC. Such steps will also lead to the list of the different KYC centers.
Must Read:- Top 14 Best Web Hosting Service For Blogging In India
Steps to find Paytm KYC center near me
Here are certain steps; you need to follow, for finding Paytm KYC centers near you:
- In the first step, you need to download the Paytm Application from the play store.
- After this, you require opening the application and then sign into the Paytm account. In case you do not own an account on Paytm, you need to sign up for a new account.
- Once you open the application, you will find a UI like this:
- As you take a closed look into the image, you will find a blue background batter on the top, in which different tabs are available which says Accept Payment, UPI, Lifafa, to name a few.
- After opening the application, you will find different tabs on the blue background. Thus, you require swiping right so that you can tab on the specific blue background.
- As you continue to swipe right, in the last swipe, you will find a tab that says “Nearby KYC Point”. It is the exact tab you need for completing the steps for finding KYC centers near me.
- Now, you need to press on “Nearby KYC Point”. After this, you will find a screen in which you will find the nearest Paytm KYC center, near you.
Here, you are going to see the complete list of different Paytm KYC points, near you. The Paytm KYC points might differ, according to the location. It makes use of the location of the phone for finding the nearest KYC point. Make sure to turn on your location service for a more accurate search.
In case it is not switched on during the specific process, you need to ALLOW it as the application asks for permission for getting access to the location of the phone. If you do not provide permission for getting access to the location, it will not be capable of tracking the KYC center, near you.
Must Read:- How To Find Airtel Stores Near Your Area
Steps for finding the nearest Paytm payment point or banking store
- Here is a list of the steps, you need to follow, to find the Paytm Payment or Banking store:
- In the beginning, you require hitting on the blue button, as given here
- Now, you are going to find that a new window will be opened where it will seek permission to Enable Your location. You require enabling the location and next to that, it will begin to look for the Banking Store near you or the Paytm Payment.
- Again, you require pressing on the Blue Direction sign of the Paytm Payment near you. You will find a new window along with Google Maps on the smartphone or computer.
- The final step includes clicking on the Get Direction option. Now, you will find the route to the Banking center close to you or the Paytm Payment from your present location.
Steps for the completion of Paytm Mini KYC without the Aadhar Card
As per the RBI rule, all the wallet users need to complete the Know Your Customer or KYC process. Without the completion of KYC, it is not possible to make use of the wallet. Here is a list of few of the steps, you require following for the completion of Paytm Mini KYC without the Aadhar Card:
- In the first step, you need to pay a visit to Paytm Mini KYC Page, by taping on this link:
- Now, you need to sign in by making an entry of the Registered number of Non-KYC Paytm
- In this specific step, you will receive an OTP. It will enter and Verify the same.
- Again, you require pressing on “I Don’t have Aadhar”.
- Here, you will find options such as Complete your Paytm Mini KYC with Pancard, Voter ID, Narega Job Card, likewise.
- After selecting the Government ID Proof option, you require entering the Government ID number and then click on Submit.
- After hitting on Submit, you are going to receive a message which says “Congratulations!! You have completed the Paytm Mini KYC. Now, You are Eligible to Receive the Cashback from Paytm.”
After the completion of all these steps, you will earn the eligibility for getting cashback for recharging, shopping, from Paytm. However, it is not possible to transfer such cashback amount to the wallet of other users. You can make the payment to a specific store in which the Paytm has been accepted or to the Paytm agents.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Here are some of the frequently asked questions people generally have while finding the Paym KYC centers near them. Take a look!
What is the total duration of time, it takes for the verification of KYC?
Generally, it takes 4-5 days for the completion of KYC. In case it takes a prolonged period, you need to send a mail to Paytm, about the same.
Also Read:- EbixCash Wallet App Quick Overview, Review & Offers
Can I view the Paym Statement?
You can see your Paytm statement. For downloading the Paytm wallet statement, you require understanding Paytm. Paytm is recognized to be the largest online payment platform of India which lets the end-user to complete different transactions such as Send Money, Mobile Recharge, Broadband Bill Payment, Metro Recharge, Buy and Sell Gold, to name a few.
There are different steps to get the Paytm Wallet Statement. You can receive the Paytm statement in CSV and PDF format with the aid of the Paym passbook. Besides this, it is possible to check out the Paytm Balance by following the below-mentioned steps:
- In the first step, you require launching the Paytm application on your phone. You should ensure that you have signed into the Paytm Wallet before you move to view the Paytm Passbook Statement.
- Here, you require clicking on the Paytm passbook for getting the historical statement.
- Next to this, you should press on Paytm wallet so that you can get access to the Paytm passbook statement section
- Here, you should hit on the Request Statement section from different services such as Send Money to the bank account, Add Money.
- Now, you have to choose the Duration, for which you have to generate the Paytm Passbook Statement.
- Again, you will find a confirmation that showcases that you will get a statement in the registered email ID.
- You should wait for some time, till you get the statement in the form of PDF format in your email address.
- Users can download the Paytm statement monthly regularly.
How to understand whether Paytm KYC is complete?
If the KYC has been completed, you are going to find a Blue verified tick in the profile section. In case you fail to find the Blue Verified tick in the specific profile section, it is an indication that the KYC has not been completed.
Is it possible to complete the Paytm KYC online?
It is not possible to complete the Paytm KYC online. Paytm has removed such features. The only option for the completion of Paytm KYC is paying a visit to the closed KYC center of Paytm. You do not need to pay any money for the completion of KYC. It is completely free of cost.
Must Read:- Ballebaazi Fantasy Sports Quiz: Play the Quiz and Win Real Cash
Is Aadhar Card mandatory for the completion of Paytm KYC online?
No, Adhar Card is not a must for the completion of Paytm KYC. Different documents are acceptable to complete Paytm KYC. The different documents which can be used for the completion of Paytm KYC documents are inclusive of Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, NREGA Card.
However, it is essential to link the Aadhar card with Paytm to reap a plethora of benefits. The Aadhar is known to be a mandatory document, by the regulations of Government. It is a prerequisite to link the Aadhar card for the prevention of financial fraud, identification of theft, terrorist financing, money laundering.
If your Paytm account is linked with Aadhar, you will be capable of transferring money to bank accounts and wallets seamlessly. It is possible to enhance the limit of the wallet to almost a lakh. These users can make use of the Paytm Payments Bank for opening the savings account and earn a certain interest on the savings. In addition to this, the user can enjoy other benefits and offers by linking Aadhar card with Paytm.
The new users need to confer the KYC details to complete the minimum KYC at the time of sign-up. For the remaining KYC, it is a must for the customers to confer the valid ID card information. Once the minimum KYC requirement is fulfilled, the customers will be capable of using the account.
Till the complete KYC process is not one, the amount of money, a customer can keep in the Paytm wallet is limited to Rs. 10000. Besides this, they will not be capable of sending money to other bank accounts or wallets. It is a must for the new users to complete the whole KYC process and then links Aadhar to Paytm for the completion of KYC within 12 months to accomplish the minimum KYC details. Hope this blog post will help you finding Paytm KYC Center Near your area.