How To Open Patanjali Stores – Apply For Patanjali Outlet
The 9 to 5 jobs are sometimes really very difficult to do. Always go to the office at the same time and return home at the same time. It becomes a very boring and hectic schedule. You don’t get much time to relax or spend quality time with your family or friends. There is only one holiday in a week and that also goes in just taking rest. So, there is no fun at all. Also, you will get a fixed salary for your work. And your promotions will only take place after a year or two. If we think logically, we working too hard for someone else. Some people do like these 9 to 5 secured jobs. But for some is bondage. They want to work on their own without any external pressure. They just love to be their boss. And if you also want to be your boss, then you are in the right place. In this article, I will give you complete detail of starting your own business and be your boss. I will give you information about how you can open a Patanjali store or how to apply for a Patanjali outlet. So let’s get started.
What is Patanjali Ayurved Limited?
Patanjali is a well known and established brand of India. It is our home production, of India, by India and for the world. Patanjali Ayurved Limited was started in the year 2006 by Yog guru Baba Ramdev. The main aim of the brand is to provide high-quality products at an affordable price to the public. Patanjali initiated the Make in India movement. Rather than buying foreign products at higher rates, we should choose local products at sound prices. Patanjali focussed on supporting Indian farmers and manufactured products in India. This created employment for thousands of people. It delivers high quality and organic products which are good for our health in the long run.
The brand has made a commendable growth in a few years and became a top brand in Indian organic manufacturing and selling. Patanjali Ayurved Limited has an annual turnover of more than Rs. 5,000 crores. This is huge. And you can be a part of the growth and become a supporter of the Made in India campaign. There are more than 3 lakh Patanjali stores all over India. With its quality and affordable products, it has gained a good market and popularity. To be a part of Patanjali Ayurved Limited, you open a Patanjali store or outlet. I will explain the process of applying for the outset and how you can set up an outlet.
Must Read:- Top 8 Best Apps To Check Credit Scores In India
What are the products of Patanjali Ayurved Limited?
Patanjali Ayurved Limited manufactures authentic and organic products in India. The raw material and other necessary stuff are taken from the local farmers to support their livelihood. Moreover, all the products are affordable, which can be purchased by anyone. Before going directly to the outlet opening prices, you need to know what are the products. So here we go with a list of products manufactured by Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
1. Personal care:
Patanjali deals with all personal care products for skin, hair, eyes, body, dental, and toiletries. You can buy face creams, face washes, gels, hair oils, shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, face mask, under-eye cream, toothpaste, soaps, and much more.
2. Health supplement:
Patanjali promises to deliver high quality and Ayurvedic supplements for your overall health and fitness. There are many health and fitness products such as aloe vera juice, Amla juice, giloy juice, fruit juices, honey, power vita, chayawanprash, badam pak, and so many others.
3. Home care:
Patanjali does manufacture many home care products like Floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, toilet cleaner, dish wash bar, incense sticks, etc.
4. Groceries and kitchen:
Patanjali Ayurved also deals with the essential kitchen and grocery products. As the motto is to give healthy and high-quality edibles, Patanjali makes atta biscuits, cookies, atta Maggi and papad which are the healthy alternative of trans fat and all-purpose flour products of other companies. Along with these, the other products include ghee, candy, soan papdi, murabba, jam, herbal tea, spices, rice, lentils, gram flour, mustard oil, and much more.
These are the four main categories of products available by Patanjali. Other than these products, the company does make Ayurvedic medicines and supplements. There are books and CDs that techies you the way to lead a healthy lifestyle with Yoga and Ayurved. For an overview, Patanjali is an all in one household Ayurvedic solution.
Must Read: Top 10 Apps To Order Medicines Online In India & Get Genuine Medicines At Your Doorsteps
What are the opportunities?
If you want to associate with Patanjali Ayurved Limited, there are multiple ways:
- Be a Small distributor
- Open a Megastore
- Gramodhyog Nyas
- Patanjali chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra
In this article, we will mainly discuss how to open a Megastore for Patanjali and how you can apply for the same. I will also provide the application forms of other alternate methods.
Patanjali Megastore is an outlet of Patanjali, where you can sell their products. To Penn a Patanjali Megastore, you need a minimum investment of Rs. 1 crore. If you don’t have this much larger amount, there are other options too. You can open a retail store with a minimum investment of Rs. 50,000 or a dealership store with Rs. 50,000 or a distributor store with minimum Rs. 1 lakh.
What are the requirements to open a Patanjali Megastore?
Following are some important considerations that you have to keep in mind while opening a Patanjali Megastore:
- Minimum investment of Rs. 1 crore.
- Minimum 2000 sq. feet area.
- The location should be in a prime city.
- The Megastore should be at a distance of 2.5 km from a metro city.
- In the case of a non-metro city, the distance Patanjali Megastore should be 3.5 km.
- You have to make an initial security deposit of Rs. 5 lakh in the form of Demand Draft and this amount is refundable. The 2.5 lakh should be sent in the name of Divya pharmacy and the other 2.5 lakh in the name of Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
- Along with the application form, one has to attach other proofs as well like PAN card, identity proof, address proof, passport-sized photographs of the property, copy of sales registration, and ownership or rent agreement of the property.
- A doctor (vaidya) will be appointed at the Patanjali Megastore by the company.
- The owner has to provide the required medical equipment to the doctor.
- The store should have the necessary facilities for drinking water, sitting bench, washrooms, etc.
- In Megastore only authorized products of Patanjali Ayurved, Divya pharmacy, and other allowed products can be sold.
You May Also Like-
- 7 Best Mutual Fund Apps In 2020 For Direct Investment
- How to Check Jio Net Balance? Jio Data Balance Check Number, Internet & Main Balance?
- Top 12 App For Earn Money Online In India 2020 | Paytm Proofs Attached
- Top 10 Best Flight Booking Apps And Websites In India
How to apply?
Here I will link all the application forms for all associations.
- For the Patanjali Megastore, apply from here.
- For Gramodhyog Nyas, apply here.
- For Patanjali chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra, apply here.
- In case you need instructions on filling these forms, click here.
This was it for today. I have discussed all the requirements which you need to fulfill to open a Patanjali Megastore. I know the initial amount is high for this. But you can go for other alternate options, which requires less capital. Join the Patanjali team and support Indian products and the Indian market. Help the Indian economy to grow. Hope you liked the article.