How To Become IRCTC Agent
Each one of us wants to earn money for our livelihood. Some choose the 9 to 5 office job and some get to indulge in their own business. And others do a lot of hard work, crack difficult exams and then get into the most secure government jobs. Almost everyone dreams about getting into some government or related jobs. So for all of you, there is a great opportunity, through which you can get associated with a government firm. This opportunity is from Indian Railways.
The online ticketing driving of Indian railways, i.e., IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited), is taking applications for online ticketing agents. You can apply for an IRCTC agent and become one to earn up to Rs. 50,000. IRCTC is a government firm and if you become their agent, it will be a kind of being associated with a government firm. This way you can earn money and can support your family.
After doing research, I have come up with this article on how to become an IRCTC agent and earn up to Rs. 50,000. This is going to be very helpful for all of you in case you want to earn some money. Be with me till the know to know in detail about this.
Must Read: Top 12 App For Earn Money Online In India 2020 | Paytm Proofs Attached
Requirements for becoming an IRCTC Agent
The very first thing you need to know is the eligibility criteria. You should what are the requirements that you need to fulfill if you want to be an IRCTC agent. The following are the requirements that should be fulfilled:
- One should be about the age of 18.
- A valid residential address proof.
- PAN card and Adhaar card is mandatory.
- Office address proof is required.
- A valid email address and mobile number.
- Passport size photographs.
- A declaration form and a registration form.
These are the important and required documents for applying to the IRCTC agent job. One should have these proofs for verification purposes.
Type Of Plans
There are two plans available. To get this opportunity to earn Rs. 50,000 per month, you need to select from these two available plans:
One year plan
This plan is for complete one year. You will get associated with Indian railways as an IRCTC agent for a year. Under this plan, you need to pay Rs. 3,999.
This plan is for two years. Under this, you will be an IRCTC agent for two years. This plan will cost you Rs. 6,999.
These are the two plans that you can check. You can choose anyone out of them and be an IRCTC agent for a specific period of time.
Steps To Register For IRCTC Agent
Next is the most important step, getting registration. Here I will tell you, how you can apply for becoming an IRCTC agent. The process is very simple. Just follow the below-explained steps:
- Fill the registration form online from here.
- Now you need to send the scanned copies of all your documents to the concerned department.
- Along with the documents, you have to attach an application form and declaration form, signed by you.
- Then your documents will be verified by the IRCTC department.
- After successful verification, you will be asked to pay Rs. 1,180. This amount of required for creating the IRCTC id.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, you need to verify with that.
- Video verification will also be done.
- After successful verification, a digital certificate will be released on your name.
- You will receive a courier with a USB dongle.
- Your digital certificate is in this dongle.
- Then you need to pay the fees as per the plan you selected to IRCTC.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive your IRCTC agent credentials on your registered email address.
- Now you are a registered IRCTC agent and you are ready to earn.
This was the process through which you can apply for becoming an IRCTC agent. I understand there is a fee involved but, it is worth paying. You can earn huge money through this. Trust me you won’t regret your decision ever.
How To Earn Through IRCTC Registration?
After registering, the main part is earning. You should know how you can earn through this and how IRCTC is going to pay you. So, I will answer these questions in the next section.
- The agent who is digitally certified by IRCTC has a great potential to earn.
- Certified IRCTC agents can book unlimited railway tickets online.
- The agent can book different types of tickets such as confirm ticket, Tatkal ticket, RAC, Waiting, and much more.
- On every ticket booking, there is a fixed commission.
- For a non AC ticket (SL or 2S), the commission is Rs. 20 per ticket.
- For an AC ticket (1A, 2A, 3A, or CC), the commission is Rs. 40 per ticket.
- 1% added commission on total ticket fare is also there.
You may also like-
- 7 Best Mutual Fund Apps In 2020 For Direct Investment
- IHD WhatsApp Deals Broadcast & Join To Received Best Loots & Offers
- Top Best Affiliate Networks In India To Earn Cashback
- Top 8 Best Apps To Check Credit Scores In India
This was all about today’s article. You can make this your permanent or part-time income source. It’s completely secure and surely you can earn a lot of money by just booking online tickets on the IRCTC platform. The train is the most commonly used source of transportation. So, the earning potential is really huge. Grab the opportunity and start making money out of it. Hope you enjoyed the article.