What is Flipkart?
India’s largest online shopping market is offering you some of the best prices and full shopping experience. Flipkart is founded in 2007 in India. Since then, they let you experience a unique journey they created just for you. With a lot of discounts and earning cash back for buying your favorite products, this journey can take you far. With Flipkart App, you can buy whatever you need for your home, car, and more. With this unique platform, they offer you some of the great products for even better deals. If you are from India, then Flipkart is definitely something you need to try. It’s India’s most favorite place to be,and we are introducting Flipkart Free Delivery Trick.
Google Pay Referral Code
If you want to try out Flipkart App, then follow these steps below.
- Go to their official website, flipkart.com.
- Login or register with your Mobile Number. (Allow any popups so you can see their signup form)
- Once you are logged in, you can start searching favourite products.
- Add them to your cart.
- Check your cart in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Go to check out.
- Enjoy and avoid those extra delivery charges.
It’s easy and fast download, so you don’t lose a lot of time on the first steps.
Download Flipkart App
- Go to your store and search for Flipkart App. You can also go to “download the App” on their official webpage, flipkart.com or click here.
- Log in or register if you didn’t before.
- Start your shopping.
What is Flipkart Delivery Charges
Each seller has delivery charges for their products. Since all sellers have their low price products, it’s good to know that the expenses of the delivery could be higher. That’s the way everyone in selling business works. Flipkart has the same mechanism, but the delivery cost could be avoided if you know how to. For example, Flipkart can free you up from the delivery cost if you order product/s with a value larger than Rs 499.
Flipkart Free Delivery Trick
Shopping is really easy in India. A lot of people enjoy this faster way of shopping, while in one place. Read bellow guidelines for an even better shopping experience.
- Choose a product that is less than Rs 499 and add that to the cart.
- Now choose a product that is worth more than Rs 499 and add it to the cart.
- Go to the account section that’s on your dashboard.
- Tap on My Orders.
- Cancel the extra product you had to add that item before to avoid delivery charges.
- Keep the main product in the cart, the product you want to buy.
- And that’s it, no delivery charges.
It’s important for you to make free, fast, safe, and online shopping. Delivery tricks can be a good thing while shopping for a small and cheap product. Surprise your loved ones or even treat yourself with the favorite products with this trick for free delivery.