Top Best Air Fryers In India 2021- Review & Buying Guide
Top Best Air Fryers In India
Air Fryers satisfy the desire of your low oil consumption in an oily food which you were having earlier without air fryers. This Fryer can easily fry your food snacks in just one drop of oil of with no oil. Apart from frying the food it can also grill the food, and boil the eggs etc. Its not just cook the food but it will give you premium taste like you get in an expensive restaurant.
We are going to review some the best air fryers available in India. So, that you can easily choose which one is suitable for your kitchen and also your food. There are some expensive, multipurpose, and budgeted air fryers included. So let take a dive into the list.
List of Top Best Air Fryers In India – Review & Buying Guide
So we are going to discuss about some top best air fryers available in India. Yes, we will be giving our review and also we will write, it’s features so that you can decide which air fryer is suitable for you.
In this Philips air fryer you will get a tray under it, where you can easily grill, roast and bake. Whenever your basket get damaged then you can easily buy it from your nearest Philips store. You will never have to clean your kitchen after after frying something. Because you the oil get stuck in the wall and then it not possible to remove them easily.
- You can make, Aaloo Tikki, roast chicken, fry fish, boil food or something else.
- Time setting given for 30 minutes with auto turn off.
- Power consumption is around 1425 watts.
- Temperature control is up to 200 degree C
- Product warranty is given approx. for 2 years
The second one in the list is a Prestige Air fryer. This product is imported from china from an Indian company prestige. Yes, we should not boycott prestige just because they imported it from china. Th design and looks of this prestige air fryer is decent. you can any fries or samosa etc. or you can even fry all types of frozen stuffs.
- Smoke vent is given to make your kitchen clean and fresh.
- Specially designed frying basket
- Control knobs given to control the temperature.
- User friendly fryer which you can easily clean and clear.
- Temperature range is round 80-200 degree Celsius
- Body is fully made up of plastic.
Kenstar is a international brand which is also a valuable brand all over the world. It can easily cook chicken in jsut 20 min even without frying with those oils just drop minimum amount of required oil and set the timer. It will cook the food and will inform you with indicators.
- Has hidden handle which is can easily save your space.
- Food basket is given and you can also fry large amount of food in one go.
- A 1.2 meter power cord given to for your convenience
- The fryer comes with approx. 3 liters of capacity
- Power consumption of the air fryer is around 150 watt
Inalsa is an old company which is known for its appliances mainly. But it has plastic body parts and also the finishing should be improved by Inalsa. Except designs everything is good and working. Prepares quick and delicious food with low amount of oil.
- Rapid air technology makes the the food crispy and delicious.
- It has knob to control the temperature
- Food basket is around of 2.9L and Cooking Pan is around 2.9L
- Appliance will automatically switches off when you remove the basket.
- It consumes up to 1400W of energy.
- Can heat within 2-3 minutes and cooks food faster.
The last one and is a Stok air fryer which is also a best cooking air fryer in India. This model is suitable for a small family with 2-3 members. Fish will be ready in juts7-8 minutes and chicken will be ready in just 20 minutes. The best part it takes less oil than other fryers.
- Cooks with 85% of less fat
- Non-Stick Basket and Pan given to removes the food easily without sticking it.
- 0-30 minutes of timer given in the fryer
- Capacity is around of 2.6 L
- I can heats up to 2000 watt to make sure food is cooked well
- included one recipe book and one extra grill for free.
What you should consider before buying an Air Fryer?
Air fryers comes with different power consumption units. So you should always check what kind of air fryer you are buying. The higher wattage is the quicker you can cook food. So decide it you want save electricity or you want a quicker food air fryer.
We get digital and manual controls both in air fryer. A manual control is a knob attached with Air fryer and second one is a touch screen where you can touch and control it. But knob control is better than digital one because you can control touch screen with your wet hands and here knob just works perfectly.
Always check how much drawer you are getting the fryer because the extra and large you get the extra food you can cook in one go. Or if you get an extra drawer or pan then also good because you need it fry more foods too.
The most important part in every kind of appliances to check is the warranty. Yes, because of this you will be on safe side and whenever you see the defects in your appliances just claim the service with your warranty card and get it repaired for free.
So this was all about the best air fryers in India, we have listed some of the top air fryers in the list and reviewed them so that you can easily choose the best one for you. You can check our blog for other articles like this and if you wanna something else then must check once our blog.
Hope this article was helpful for you
- Top 5 Best Trimmers Under Rs 2000 In India
- 6 Best Biometric Attendance System In India
- Best Semi Automatic Washing Machines in India
- Best Single Door Refrigerator In India
- Top Best Double Door Refrigerator In India For 2020