Top Best Air Coolers In India 2021- Review & Buying Guide
Top Best Air Coolers In India
In the summer the most important thing we need is cool air to live peacefully. Yes, cool air, and to get cool air we need to go out somewhere to get some fresh air but that going out for fresh air is now an old fashion. We can get cool fresh air in our home too. We use the best quality of Ceiling Fans, Cooler, Ac, and other appliances to keep our room cool in the summer season.
We are going to review some of the top best air coolers in this article in which you can choose a unique air cooler for your sweet home. So let’s dive into the information.
List of Top Best Air Coolers In India – Review & Buying Guide
- Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36-Litres Personal Air Cooler
- Crompton Optimus 65-Litre Desert Cooler
- Havells Celia I Desert Air Cooler
- Bajaj DMH 67 67-litres Desert Air Cooler
- Symphony Diet 12T Personal Tower Air Cooler
These are some of our top branded air coolers in the list we are going to review. So Checkout the Features and Everything you want to know regarding price or customer services etc. written in this post.
This cooler gives god cooling as compared to other local ones. The capacity of the cooler is good because if you fill the water one time it’s gonna be for a full day, suitable for those who are running the cooler 24 hours. You can move it anywhere because of its easy mobility castor wheels.
- 36 liters water tank capacity ensures longer cool air.
- Turbofan technology to get the most soothing air.
- Power air throw to cover most of the corners of the room.
- Hexagonal technology ensures maximum air cooling with minimum water consumption.
- 100 watts of power consumption, also works on the inverter.
- Ideal for the room size up to 150sq Ft.
Has low noise than other coolers. you don’t need to keep filling water, just plug a water pipe it will disconnect the water whenever it reaches the top level. The moisture control and easy drain switch at the back of the cooler is very good.
- A humidity Controller is given to adjust the humidity level.
- Aerodynamic fans to get efficient air cooling.
- Extra Large Ice chamber for ease of cooling.
- The body is made up of thermoplastic which is ABS plastic.
- Autofill function ensures not to check the water level every time.
- The warranty of the product is around 1 year.
- Equipped with an everlast pump to get hard water to flow through the air cooler.
The fan force of this model air cooler is very strong. you will get chilled air if you have activated the motor and also put ice in the ice cube box then you are ready to feel Shimla air. Also, you can save electricity after using these coolers because it won’t consume that much energy to run.
- 3 Side honeycomb cooling to absorb dust and cleanse air thoroughly.
- Celia, I models come with remote control functions
- Fully collapsible Louvers prevent to enter dust and insects inside the cooler.
- Ice chamber is given to get chilled air every time.
- Auto filling eliminates to refill the water every time.
- The capacity of the tank is around 55 liters.
The same kind of cooler we listed above that is around 36 liters but this model has around up to 67 liters. You can also operate this with a remote. try it once you won’t be disappointed, just read our article what you should check before buying an air cooler.
- The capacity is around 67 liters of the tank.
- The power consumption of the cooler is 200 watts.
- Turbofan technology to get cool efficient air.
- Honeycomb cooling media ensure that get maximum cooling all the time with hygiene maintained.
- Bajaj DMH 67 ensures to give cool delivery of the air to the corner of the room.
- Ice chamber to get improved cooling
You can expect the AC(Air condition) kind of cooling from this symphony cooler. There is not that much difference in electricity. But you need two clean per week to ensure that there no dust inside the cooler that can damage the fan or motor.
- Uses less amount of energy to give decent cool air.
- Water pump of the cooler works on the dura pump technology which ensure longevity.
- Cool Flow dispenser ensures distributes the water evenly for better cooling.
- Water status indicator given to ensures when you have to refill the water.
- Castor wheels designed to move in 360 degrees to move it anywhere easily.
- Power consumption of the cooler is around 170 watts
What you should consider before buying an Air Cooler?
Yes air quality, the main thing is the quality of the air. You must check reviews of the air quality if are buying it online otherwise check it on the shop by keeping it on in the shop.
Make sure the cooler you are buying is suitable for your room or not. Keep a measured amount and measure the cooler offline in the shop or if you are buying it online then check the description of the product.
Fan speed depends on its motor. But you should check the design of the fan if it is capable of giving you the best cooling otherwise choose another fan build.
You should always check the electricity consumption of the cooler. Otherwise, you will face it later in paying electricity bills.
So this was all about the best air cooler, we have listed some of the top air coolers in the list and reviewed them so that you can easily choose the best one for you. you can check our blog for other articles like this and if you wanna something else then must check once our blog.
Hope this article was helpful for you
- Top 5 Best Trimmers Under Rs 2000 In India
- 6 Best Biometric Attendance System In India
- Best Semi Automatic Washing Machines in India
- Best Single Door Refrigerator In India
- Top Best Double Door Refrigerator In India For 2020